Wherever you go, Summit Community Bank is with you on all your devices.
Enroll in Summit Community Bank's Online Banking to take advantage of all of our convenient mobile features, like the Summit Community Bank app, online banking, MySummit Mobile Deposit, and more!
- Mobile App
Have a mobile device? You have Summit Community Bank.
Download our free app today!
- View your account balances on your deposits and loans.
- Access your account information securely with your fingerprint using TouchID.
- Transfer funds between your accounts at Summit
- Deposit a check quickly and securely wherever you are with MySummit Mobile Deposit.
- Enroll in debit card alerts, so you always know what is happening with your accounts.
- Pay Bills
- Reorder checks
- Find a nearby ATM or Branch
- and more!
Watch our video tutorial on how to download and use the Summit App!
Watch our video tutorial on how to use MySummit Mobile Deposit!
You must enroll in Online Banking before using the app!
Android™ iPhone® and iPad®
Available in the Android™ Market
Click the above icon or search for
"Summit Community Bank"
Available in the App StoreSM
Click the above icon or search for
"Summit Community Bank"
Message and data rates may apply; contact your cellular provider for information on your mobile contract. Most smartphones are supported by Summit Community Bank Mobile, but some limitations may exist. Call us at 1-877-776-9722 if you are experiencing any issues.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Mobile Web
Use the mobile web on your smartphone and access your accounts! All you need is internet access!
Visit www.mysummitmobile.com from your mobile device.
From your mobile phone's web browser, you can:
- View your account balances on your deposits and loans
- Transfer funds between your accounts at Summit Community Bank
- Find a nearby ATM or Branch
- Online Banking
Safely and securely access your accounts at any time with Summit Community Bank's Online Banking.
With Online Banking you have access to your accounts 24/7, wherever you have internet access. Make account transfers and monitor your balances in real-time. Easily manage your account profile, reorder checks, efficiently pay your bills on time for free, and more!
Enjoy these great additional features:
- Send secure messages to customer service
- Print statements
- Account research
- Download account information to personal finance software
- Review and print check images
Watch our video tutorial on how to sign on to Online Banking for the first time!
Stay updated. Secure your online experience by updating your browser. Browsers are a key part of keeping your online financial experience and information safe. Browsers become more secure with each release, so don't miss out. No matter what browser you use, make sure you have the latest version installed.
Microsoft operating systems browsers Browser Operating systems Most recent version Download link Microsoft Internet Explorer® Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 11 http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx Mozilla Firefox® Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 58 http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/ Google ChromeTM Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 64 http://www.google.com/chrome Mac operating systems browsers Browser Operating systems Most recent version Download link Mozilla Firefox® OS X 10.6-10.8 58 http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-mac Safari® OS X 10.8 11 http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/ Google ChromeTM OS X 10.6-10.8 64 https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/?hl=en&platform=mac&brand=CHFJ
- Text Banking
No Smart Phone? No Problem! You can text us!
If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here first.
- Text BAL to 226563 for your account balance.
- Text HIST for your recent account history.
- Text XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> to transfer between accounts
- Example: "XFER <Main Checking> <Savings> <$25.00>"
- Text LIST to receive a list of text banking actions available
- Text HELP for Text Banking help
- Text STOP to stop all text messages to the mobile device
Message and data rates may apply depending on your contract with your cellular provider.
- DANI Telephone Banking
Contact our FREE Day and Night Information system (DANI) for 24/7 automated telephone banking at 1-800-648-2265 or 1-800-648-BANK. Access your Summit accounts over the phone at any time using your primary account number along with a four-digit pin. Follow the touch tone prompts to access these available account features:
- Access your information in English or Spanish
- Make balance inquiries
- Make transfers
- Search transactions
- Get a list of memo posted transactions
- Logins available for secondary account owners
- Merchant verification
- Mobile Wallet
Use Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, or Google Pay® to make secure, easy, payments right from your mobile device using your Summit Community Bank debit or credit cards.
Setting up a mobile wallet is easy. Today, most devices come with wallet or mobile payment apps downloaded by default.
If you have an Apple device, for example, it will likely have the Wallet app already installed. Other prominent mobile wallet app options include Google Pay for Android devices and Samsung Pay for Samsung devices.
The setup for Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, or Google Pay® is simple: Launch the app, then scan the card or enter its information, and follow the step-by-step instructions. This process is then repeated for all other cards entered. Include all of your Summit debit and credit cards for added convenience.
It's simple and easy to use, just look for the contactless symbol at check out!
If you see the contactless symbol on a vendor’s contactless payment reader, all you need to do is open the mobile wallet app on your device, select a card you would like to use, and then hold the device above the payment reader to complete payment.
- Touch Authentication
Sign in to your Online Banking with the touch of your finger!
With touch authentication, clients have the option to sign into online banking with the touch of your finger. Any Touch ID (5s, 6, 6+) and iPads (both IPad pro sizes, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4) have the option for this feature. Passwords are no longer necessary with this new feature. To get started, turn on the touch ID option in the Apple device.
To setup Touch Authentication for the Summit Community Bank app, watch our video tutorial!
Tips for using fingerprint scanners and adding your fingerprint to your mobile device:
- Ensure the home button and finger are clean and dry.
- Tap Settings – Touch ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and hold your device, touching the Home button. Touch your finger to the Home button – but don’t press. Hold it until you feel a quick vibration or until prompted to lift your finger.
- Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly making slight adjustments to the position of the finger each time.
- The next screen prompts you to adjust your grip. Hold the device when normally unlocking it and touch the Home button with the outer areas of your fingertips, instead of the center portion that was first scanned.
- For any issues enrolling one finger, try another.
- Send Money with Zelle®
Summit Community Bank clients can now send money with Zelle®. It’s fast, safe, and easy! We’re happy to be able to provide Zelle® within our online banking platform. Learn more and get started click here.
- Summit Assist Teller
We are excited to launch our newest service. Introducing Summit @ssist Teller.
Speak to a live representative from our Interactive Teller Machine (ITM). *Available at select locations.
Summit Community Bank is pleased to offer extended banking hours and cutting edge technology with our Summit @ssist Teller or interactive teller machine. Our Summit @ssist Teller combines the convenience of an ATM with the personal touch of a bank professional. Through our Summit @ssist Teller, you can interact one-on-one with a live representative through real-time video, performing virtually every transaction.
- Withdraw cash
- Cash checks
- Make deposits (cash, checks or both)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Order checks or a debit card
- Make loan payments
- ...and much more.
Monday- Friday: 7:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Now available at ALL Summit Community Bank locations!
- Apple Watch
Connect your Apple Watch™ to the Summit App to view your recent transactions and balance information without logging into the app on your iPhone!
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Apple Watch enabled device
- The latest version on iOS and WatchOS
- Your Apple Watch must be paired with mobile device that has your Summit app installed.
To install from the WatchOS app on your iPhone:
1. Open the Summit app, go to Preferences -> Apple Watch and set the toggle to "On". The app should download to your Apple Watch automatically. If it does not install automatically, you can manually download the app to your watch with the below instructions:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- In the "My Watch" section, scroll down to the Available Apps section to find the Summit app and click install.
How to navigate inside the app:
- To switch between accounts: Swipe left and right to view each current account balance.
- To refresh each account, press and hold on the account balance. Then click “Refresh account”. You should get a vibration (haptic) feedback when you have pressed and held long enough to get the Refresh screen.
- To see a list of recent transactions, tap on the account balance. Use your finger to scroll up and down through the transaction list. Tap the account name and number with the back arrow at the top of the screen to go back to the account balance screen.
Banking functionality outside the Summit app but available on Apple Watch:
- Use your Summit Debit/ Credit Card using the Wallet app (if enabled) on Apple Watch to make Apple Pay purchases.
- Receive Debit Card Alerts via the Messages app (if enabled) on Apple Watch.
Watch our tutorial video to learn how to use the Summit app and Apple Watch!
Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.