Wherever you go, Summit Community Bank is with you on all your devices.
Enroll in Summit Community Bank's Online Banking to take advantage of all of our convenient mobile features, like the Summit Community Bank app, online banking, MySummit Mobile Deposit, and more!
- Mobile App
Have a mobile device? You have Summit Community Bank.
Download our free app today!
• View your account balances on your deposits and loans.
• Access your account information securely with your fingerprint using TouchID.
• Transfer funds between your accounts at Summit
• Deposit a check quickly and securely wherever you are with MySummit Mobile Deposit.
• Enroll in debit card alerts, so you always know what is happening with your accounts.
• Pay Bills
• Reorder checks
• Find a nearby ATM or Branch
• and more!
Watch our video tutorial on how to download and use the Summit App!
Watch our video tutorial on how to use MySummit Mobile Deposit!
You must enroll in Online Banking before using the app!
Android™ iPhone® and iPad®
Available in the Android™ Market
Click the above icon or search for
"Summit Community Bank"
Available in the App StoreSM
Click the above icon or search for
"Summit Community Bank"
Message and data rates may apply; contact your cellular provider for information on your mobile contract. Most smartphones are supported by Summit Community Bank Mobile, but some limitations may exist. Call us at 1-877-776-9722 if you are experiencing any issues.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Mobile Web
Use the mobile web on your smartphone and access your accounts! All you need is internet access!
Visit www.mysummitmobile.com from your mobile device.
From your mobile phone's web browser, you can:
- View your account balances on your deposits and loans
- Transfer funds between your accounts at Summit Community Bank
- Find a nearby ATM or Branch
- Online Banking
Safely and securely access your accounts at any time with Summit Community Bank's Online Banking.
With Online Banking you have access to your accounts 24/7, wherever you have internet access. Make account transfers and monitor your balances in real-time. Easily manage your account profile, reorder checks, efficiently pay your bills on time for free, and more!
Enroll now in Online Banking!
Enjoy these great additional features:
- Send secure messages to customer service
- Print statements
- Account research
- Download account information to personal finance software
- Review and print check images
Watch our video tutorial on how to sign on to Online Banking for the first time!
Stay updated. Secure your online experience by updating your browser. Browsers are a key part of keeping your online financial experience and information safe. Browsers become more secure with each release, so don't miss out. No matter what browser you use, make sure you have the latest version installed.
Microsoft operating systems browsers Browser Operating systems Most recent version Download link Microsoft Internet Explorer® Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 11 http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx Mozilla Firefox® Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 58 http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/ Google ChromeTM Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 64 http://www.google.com/chrome Mac operating systems browsers Browser Operating systems Most recent version Download link Mozilla Firefox® OS X 10.6-10.8 58 http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-mac Safari® OS X 10.8 11 http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/ Google ChromeTM OS X 10.6-10.8 64 https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/?hl=en&platform=mac&brand=CHFJ
- Text Banking
No Smart Phone? No Problem! You can text us!
If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here first.
- Text BAL to 226563 for your account balance.
- Text HIST for your recent account history.
- Text XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> to transfer between accounts
- Example: "XFER <Main Checking> <Savings> <$25.00>"
- Text LIST to receive a list of text banking actions available
- Text HELP for Text Banking help
- Text STOP to stop all text messages to the mobile device
Message and data rates may apply depending on your contract with your cellular provider.
- DANI Telephone Banking
Contact our FREE Day and Night Information system (DANI) for 24/7 automated telephone banking at 1-800-648-2265 or 1-800-648-BANK. Access your Summit accounts over the phone at any time using your primary account number along with a four-digit pin. Follow the touch tone prompts to access these available account features:
- Access your information in English or Spanish
- Make balance inquiries
- Make transfers
- Search transactions
- Get a list of memo posted transactions
- Logins available for secondary account owners
- Merchant verification
- Mobile Wallet
Use Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, or Google Pay® to make secure, easy, payments right from your mobile device using your Summit Community Bank debit or credit cards.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus or newer
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 or 4 and newer
- The latest version on iOS
- Touch ID or passcode set up and enabled on a device
- An Apple ID signed into iCloud
- Summit Community Bank debit or credit card
Here's how to add your Summit Community Bank debit or credit card to your mobile wallet:
- Open Wallet app and hit the "+" symbol in the upper right corner to add a new card.
- Tap “Next” to follow the on-screen prompts.
- Use the camera to capture the information on your Summit Community Bank debit or credit card. Next, you will be prompted to enter a name for your card and fill in the expiration date and security code from Summit debit or credit card.
- You will be asked to verify your card information by either receiving a secure access code by email or text. You can also call Summit Community Bank to verify your card. After entering in your verification code, the card will appear in your mobile wallet. The card may now be used to process transactions.
You may use Apple Pay® with your device in stores that accept contactless payments.
Pay in stores:
To pay with Apple Pay® using Summit as your default card, hold the top of the iPhone within an inch of the contactless reader with your finger held on Touch ID without pressing it.
To pay with a different card on your iPhone:
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader without placing a finger on Touch ID.
- Tap default card. From the list of cards, tap the card you would like to use
- Place finger on Touch ID and move your iPhone near the reader to complete the payment
To prepare to pay in advance to get through checkout quickly:
- While iPhone is locked, double – click the Home button
- Default card will appear. Switch cards by tapping the card intended to use.
- Place finger on Touch ID until you see Hold Near Reader to Pay
- Hold the top of the phone near the contactless reader to send payment information.
- Touch Authentication
Sign in to your Online Banking with the touch of your finger!
With touch authentication, clients have the option to sign into online banking with the touch of your finger. Any Touch ID (5s, 6, 6+) and iPads (both IPad pro sizes, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4) have the option for this feature. Passwords are no longer necessary with this new feature. To get started, turn on the touch ID option in the Apple device.
To setup Touch Authentication for the Summit Community Bank app, watch our video tutorial!
Tips for using fingerprint scanners and adding your fingerprint to your mobile device:
- Ensure the home button and finger are clean and dry.
- Tap Settings – Touch ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and hold your device, touching the Home button. Touch your finger to the Home button – but don’t press. Hold it until you feel a quick vibration or until prompted to lift your finger.
- Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly making slight adjustments to the position of the finger each time.
- The next screen prompts you to adjust your grip. Hold the device when normally unlocking it and touch the Home button with the outer areas of your fingertips, instead of the center portion that was first scanned.
- For any issues enrolling one finger, try another.
- My Summit P2P
We strive to bring account holders the best new banking technology, and we’re excited to announce our new person-to-person payments feature!
What are person-to-person payments?
Person-to-person payments are a digital cash alternative that makes sending and receiving money as easy as emailing and texting. Whether it’s paying allowance, splitting the check, or sending a birthday gift, person-to-person payments allows you to quickly transfer money from your existing debit account to almost anybody else’s.
You initiate a payment from any device. Your recipient receives funds almost immediately.
No registration or setup required—the feature is ready to use in online, mobile and tablet.
Every transaction requires your debit card PIN, making it as safe as any debit transaction.
How it works:
1. Click “MySummit P2P” in your online or mobile banking application
2. Enter recipient name, email address or mobile number, amount and select an existing debit card or add a new debit card. Adding a memo is also an option.
3. Enter your existing debit card PIN and hit submit to complete your request.
You can also check out our MySummit P2P video that shows you step-by-step how use MySummit P2P in the app.
Start using person-to-person payments today for all of your payment needs. If you have any questions about person-to-person payments or how they work, contact your branch representative today.
- Summit Assist Teller
We are excited to launch our newest service. Introducing Summit @ssist Teller.
Speak to a live representative from our NEW Interactive Teller Machine (ITM). *Available at select locations.
Summit Community Bank is pleased to offer extended banking hours and cutting edge technology with our NEW Summit @ssist Teller or interactive teller machine. Our Summit @ssist Teller combines the convenience of an ATM with the personal touch of a bank professional. Through our Summit @ssist Teller, you can interact one-on-one with a live representative through real-time video, performing virtually every transaction.
• Withdraw cash
• Cash checks
• Make deposits (cash, checks or both)
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Order checks or a debit card
• Make loan payments
...and much more.
Now available at these select locations:
VIRGINIA STREET 620 Virginia Street East • Charleston, WV 25301
MATHIAS 595 Upper Cove Road • Mathias, WV 26812
MOOREFIELD 310 North Main Street • Moorefield, WV 26836
SPRINGHAVEN DRIVE 145 Springhaven Drive • Princeton, WV 24740
RAINELLE 114 James River and Kanawha Tpke • Rainelle, WV 25962
RUPERT 910 Clay Street • Rupert, WV 25984
CHURCHVILLE 23 Scenic Highway • Churchville, VA 24421
SOUTH MAIN 224 South Main Street • Harrisonburg, VA 22801
CATOCTIN 204 Catoctin Circle, SE • Leesburg, VA 20175
MONTEREY 195 W. Main Street • Monterey, VA 24465
STONE SPRING ROAD 1925 Stone Spring Rd. Suite 200 • Rockingham, VA 22801
VILLAGE CENTER 251 West Lee Highway, Suite 730 • Warrenton, VA 20186
MACARTHUR 123 Bethel Road • MacArthur, WV 25873
MULLENS 200 First Street • Mullens, WV 25882
PINEVILLE 515 Appalachian Highway • Pineville, WV 24874
JUBAL EARLY 100 W. Jubal Early Drive • Winchester, VA 22601
HARPER ROAD 1826 Harper Road • Beckley, WV 25801
FORT CHISWELL 148 Ivanhoe Road • Max Meadows, VA 24360
HINTON 321 Temple Street • Hinton, WV 25951
WYTHEVILLE 200 Peppers Ferry Road • Wytheville, VA 24382
FRANKLIN 564 North Main Street • Franklin, WV 26807
PETERSBURG 90 South Grove Street • Petersburg, WV 26847
SOUTHRIDGE 2402 Mountaineer Boulevard • Charleston, WV 25309
MORGANTOWN 176 Courtyard Street • Morgantown, WV 26501
FEDERAL STREET 525 Federal Street • Bluefield, WV 24701
PENNSBORO 4377 Lamberton Road • Pennsboro, WV 26415
SALEM 150 East Main Street • Salem, WV 26426
WEST UNION 251 Main Street, West Union, WV 26456
EDWIN MILLER 231 Aikens Center • Martinsburg, WV 25404
FOXCROFT 651 Foxcroft Avenue • Martinsburg, WV 25401
CHRISTIANSBURG 100 Akers Farm Road • Christiansburg, VA 24073 -COMING SOON!