At Summit Community Bank, the health, safety and well-being of our clients, staff and visitors are a top priority. As COVID-19 (coronavirus) begins to impact our local areas we would like to assure our communities that we are taking necessary precautions to avoid potential disruptions to our clients, and our continued focus will be to provide you with “Service Beyond Expectations”.
Summit Community Bank will continue to remain open for business, however in order to protect our clients and employees, we ask you use our drive thrus, ITMs, ATMs, telephone, online or mobile banking channels.
Starting Monday, March 23, 2020 our branches will have LIMITED LOBBY ACCESS by appointment only.
Please call your local branch to make an appointment. Please click here to find your local branch.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cornerstone Bank Conversion
We officially welcome the Cornerstone Bank clients into the Summit family on Monday, March 23, 2020.
As of Saturday, March 28, 2020, our branches in Parkersburg, Pennsboro, West Union, and Salem will be observing limited lobby access by appointment only.
Learn more about the Cornerstone Bank conversion.
Convenient Banking Services
We look forward to continuing to serve you through these banking alternatives:
- Drive-Thru Access – Our drive thrus will be open and operational for regular business hours. For a complete listing of locations, please click here.
- 24/7 Online and App Banking – With the Summit app you can deposit checks, pay bills, monitor your account, make funds transfers, and more without leaving home. Please click here to download today.
- ATM/ITM Banking – You can use our ATMs to withdraw funds or our ITM to interact one-on-one with a live representative through real-time video, performing virtually every transaction, including making deposits, cashing checks, transferring funds, withdrawing funds, making loan payments and more. For a list of ITMs/ATMs, please click here.
- Dedicated Support – Contact us via live chat or phone with any account related issues at 1-877-776-9722.
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- DANI (Day And Night Information) Line – 1-800-648-BANK(2265) - Use telephone banking to check balances and make transfers.
- Text Banking – If you are enrolled in online banking, you can text BAL to 226563 for your current account balance. Check out Convenient Access for a full list of text banking features.
Here For You
Summit is continuously monitoring all COVID-19 news, updates, warnings, and recommendations from national and local health organizations and want to reassure you that we are dedicated to providing you with “Service Beyond Expectations”. While we understand this is an unsettling time, Summit’s 137-year history has experienced challenging times before and we continue to be committed to serving our clients, employees, and communities. Thank you for your continued business and patience as we work diligently to keep our staff, our clients, and all our visitors safe.