Foundation, Endowment, and Non-Profit Services
It is gratifying to help charities and other non-profits carry out their mission and to see communities thrive. That’s why we are extremely proud of the long and successful tradition we have in working with foundations and other non-profit organizations. Over half of our total assets under management are held by non-profit accounts. Our goal is to help your organization carry out your overall mission through our established institutional services:
• Portfolio Management. We will construct a well-diversified, global investment portfolio for your organization that is designed to maximize returns consistent with your cash flow needs, long-term goals, and comfort with volatility.
• Non-Profit Advisory Services. We offer advisory services to help strengthen
the work our non-profit clients are doing in the community, e.g.:
◦ Review and/or create an investment policy
◦ Review and/or create a gift acceptance policy
◦ Engage boards on strategic development and education
◦ Evaluate sustainable practices such as long-term planning and planned giving
Business Retirement Plan Services
For business owners, setting up an employee retirement plan can be a good way to provide for one of your key assets –your people– as well as benefitting you and your business. You need to choose a plan that suits your organization. Our focus is in working with small and mid-size businesses to set up and administer an appropriate plan, e.g., SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, or Self-Employed 401(k) plan.
Summit Community Bank is a Member FDIC. Trust Services may invest in insured deposits or nondeposit investment products. Nondeposit investment products are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or any affiliate, and are subject to investment risk.