New Account Alerts
Now you can set up detailed alerts to track incoming deposits such as the stimulus check!
Once you are logged in to your internet banking page:
- Go to Preferences and select Alerts
- Select “ + New Alert” then choose History alert from the dropdown
- Select description for the transaction type
- Enter the term “IRS” in the description field
- Select the account used for the 2019 (or 2018, if you haven’t yet filed) tax return payment or deposit
- Select the alert delivery method on which you would like to receive the alert.
After this is completed, you will receive an alert when your stimulus check has been deposited.
Watch our video tutorial on how to set up alerts!